View cart
Shopping cart is empty.
Phone Lyndons hardwaer suppies

LOCATE YOUR NEAREST STORE

Phone, fax or shop online

 

Sugar Soap 750ml

This catalog has no sub-catalogs.
  • Sugar Soap 750ml

    Selleys Original Sugar Soap is a powerful liquid household cleaner which is effective in removing grease, grime and dirt from household surfaces. It can be diluted with water or used neat. Also recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to painting and wallpapering. Safe for all modern washable surfaces including walls, floors, tiled and laminated surfaces.

    Item Tags:

    Part No.
    SUGSO750
    Manufacturer
    Selleys
    Pack Size
    Each

    Qty

    Features

    • Concentrated – makes up to 30 litres
    • Professional strength grease & grime cleaner
    • Safe for all modern washable surfaces including walls, floors, tiled and laminated surfaces.
    • Can be diluted with water or used neat

    Available Sizes

    • 750mL

     

    Where can this product be used?

    • Kitchen surfaces – to clean floors, walls and cupboards
    • Bathroom & Laundry surfaces – to clean bathtubs, showers, sinks, toilet bowls and tiled surfaces
    • Painting & Wallpapering – wash surfaces prior to painting
    • General Cleaning – appliances, stainless steel, blinds and more

    What materials is this product suitable for?

    • Floors
    • Tiles
    • Walls
    • Benchtops
    • Cooktops
    • Appliances
    • Wipe off immediately from aluminium and brass surfaces

    Handy tips

    • Dilute to suit the cleaning task.
    • Liquid Sugar Soap, as a phosphate based cleaner, can be used as part of lead residue abatement after lead paint removal. Consult the relevant authorities on regulations, requirements and approvals prior to use for this purpose.
    • For smaller areas or spot cleaning try Selleys Super Kleen

    Safety tips

    • For stubborn, in-ground stains use neat with a safe scouring cloth – a Selleys Wash Up Wiz is ideal.
    • Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If in eyes, flood with water for 15 minutes.
    • The use of rubber gloves is recommended
    • If swallowed, give a glass of water and see a doctor.
    • If in eyes, wash out immediately with water
    • For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131126; NZ 0800 764766) or a doctor.
    • For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.